Monday, May 16, 2011

10% Sale on ALL Parahawking stuff

 

We sell a range of Parahawking t-shirts in Nepal, mainly for our passengers and visitors to Maya Devi, it's not a great money spinner but merely a nice way for our passengers to remember their experience with us and which also acts as a good way of marketing Parahawking. I'm continually getting asked whether it's possible to buy the Parahawking t-shirts outside of Nepal, this has promoted me to produce a range of Parahawking branded clothing and merchandise which is available online. I found a website called Zazzle.com, basically it allows you to produce one off designs which can be sold over the internet via a dedicated Parahawking online store, pretty neat! This is perfect for us as it means we don't have to produce large quantities of stuff then worry if the goods will ever arrive at it's destination once it goes through the Nepali postal service, which is not the most reliable.

So whilst we were waiting patiently in Bangkok for the arrival of Talo, I set about producing a range of designs using some of the great Parahawking imagery we've collected over the last few years. I think there's some nice stuff here, but the downside is that it's a little bit on the pricey side. It's not me I promise, it's the prices that Zazzle set for the convenience of producing one off products. Needless to say I haven't sold that many so I've decided to have a 10% SALE on all items in the hope that I can actually sell some things. I really can't reduce them any more, really trust me!

So please visit the store, buy something for yourself or a gift for a friend, otherwise the only other way you'll get a Parahawking t-shirt is if you come to Nepal or Spain, which ain't so bad. 

The sale ends on 31st May 2011.

Go to the shop, click here - The Parahawking Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment